Todd McNair Is About To Melt The NCAA.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Nov 27, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

All the folks who revelled in USC's plight are about to learn one of Hollywood's oldest lessons. Never determine who the heroes and villains are until the final act is over.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm intrigued.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What's the word going around?

4. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

Hmmmmmmm......

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Judge rips NCAA in Todd McNair lawsuit - Los Angeles Times

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

7. hatvol96

1. Todd McNair becomes a staggeringly rich man.
    2. USC sues the hell out of the NCAA for lost bowl revenue, especially last season when they were ****ed out of a BCS bid.
    3. Lane Kiffin gets to ramp back up to 75 scholarships, as the 'AA tries to save face by lessening SC's sanctions.
    4. Kiffin and O can now do whatever they [dadgum] want on the recruiting trail because, as Tark proved, once you bloody their [dadgum] worthless noses for them, the 'AA are bunch of gutless maggots.

8. hatvol96

Given that McNair is African-American, I can also see South Central's own Maxine Waters calling for congressional inquiry into what she will term "obvious institutional racism" inside the NCAA. The 'AA should have known that taking on a school with an alum base as politically and financially powerful as any outside the Ivy League was a mistake. Enjoy the whirlwind, Mark Emmert.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

haden has been pretty adamant about not looking in the rearview mirror. SC boosters will have to do this on their own (not impossible at all btw).

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ha ha

i'd enjoy that.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

wow... intense.

12. hatvol96

That might eliminate 2 as an option, but I can't imagine Haden wouldn't ask for some modifications of the penalties when they are shown to be wholly arbitrary(which anyone with an IQ above room temp knew from the start).

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He'd be stupid to not petition a reduction in the scholorship losses