Transfer Rumors.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, May 4, 2014.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Very good news.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

+1

3. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Some serious athleticism and length at the wing position.

4. Considering it is May and we're speaking of the class of 2014, it is quite impressive.

I'm excited to see how he recruits beyond this class.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

That he is doing well in May is impressive. That he lost so much of the roster is not. Don't know what to think.

6. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Out with the old, in with the new.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i'm not beating him up too much over losing some of the roster, especially if he can get cofer back in the fold

8. No word on Reese but it looks like Pops will leave and be replaced by Owens.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

No offense to Pops, but he's a guy who never should've been here anyway

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

When the dust clears, could someone provide a roster with all of the new editions marked? Or would it be easier to mark the folks that aren't new editions?

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

There will be at most five people who aren't new additions. There are already seven new additions (and counting)

12. JohnnyQuickkick

will be interesting to see how long it takes the clearinghouse to clear/not clear mostrella

13. Richardson, Hubbs, Moore and Reese are returning. Thompson could still return but I doubt that will happen.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Davis and Cofer are the big losses.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

Thompson to UVA

16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Should make a fine mascot.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

how cavalier of you

18. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Darius' brother works for me. He said that if UVA wants Darius and offers, that's where he'll go. Otherwise, he's staying put in Knoxville. His brother never came out and said it, but I got the impression that Darius was underwhelmed with Tyndall.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Is Thompson the kind of player Bennett is building that program around? I'll be surprised if that works out.

20. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Per Rob Lewis, Tennessee probably gonna make a run at Jon Octeus. Was released today from Colorado State. Sr transfer with 1 year to play.

UCLA, Mizzou, Cincy are early names in the running. Originally from Florida.

6'4 - 170lb

As a JR... 13.4 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 2.3 apg.... 1.2 topg .... 40% from the field .... 35% from behind the arc..... 75% ft