Trials Evolution

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by VB, Feb 3, 2012.

1. VB

VB Member

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

You and Harry are the only folks I know into that.

3. VB

VB Member

It's [uck fay]ing addicting. The new one looks absolutely amazing. Probably more excited for this arcade game that any other game this year

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

freaking losers.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

It is pretty addicting.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

bassman is too busy sucking his own [penis] to acknowledge a great game. This is "THE" best arcade game on the market. No competition.

7. VB

VB Member

The game is going to have insane longevity with all the different game modes. And online multiplayer. It's gonna be amazing.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Just watched the trailer...all I can say is wow. Game is going to be amazing.

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Release date 4-18-12

11. VB

VB Member

Less than a week away

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Can't wait for this to release. I've wasted way too many hours playing Trials HD. I can't get through the majority of the extreme courses without wanting to break my [uck fay]ing controller.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Downloaded the demo, but havent had a chance to play it yet. I noticed you were playing it for a while last night VB, what do you think?

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I might but it today.

15. VB

VB Member

It's pretty much the same as the first one. A lot cooler environments. Pretty similar amount of tracks as HD. The skill games are pretty disappointing but I'm already pretty addicted to the marble game. If you have an interest in editing tracks, then the track editor is retarded. It's basically the same editors that the producers of the game used when designing the game. Way too much for me. A solid game, nonetheless.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I was hoping the Extreme tracks would actually be tough. I played through them on multiplayer and they seemed pretty easy.

17. VB

VB Member

If you say so. You are also a lot better at this game than most. I think they are tough.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I played then once and I think 35 was the most faults I had on any of them. one of then I had 8 faults on my first try.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Platinum on first Insane course. Working on 2nd platinum later.