Trivia Contest: Question 24

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Aug 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

go ahead, but to be clear, I edited it without seeing Chavis's post. As soon as I entered the first one, I figured I might as well take a shot with Andy Kelly as the 3rd qb

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It was the other Sugar Bowl in New Orleans during the 1990 season, not the Sugar Vols.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I trust you Macon. Are people comfortable with Macon and chavis sharing the point as long as we are clear to never edit again?

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

As long as I get a full point, no halfsies.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

That is a pretty ****ing great song. Every now and again, I'll go a little too far on the brown liquor, play that song and get a little teary reminiscing about the days when we actually had a feared and respected football team.

6. chavisut

lol all day, errday

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Jo, you can just give Chavis the point if you. I shouldn't have edited.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

[​IMG]

9. chavisut

Lol give us both .5. I'm just happy to be on the scoreboard.

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Macon is a good dude. I've met him and believe this is true in real life also. Point to chavisut.

11. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

PLEASE READ. One quick note about the contest: There will not be a question tomorrow. I will be out of pocket.

Therefore, two questions will be asked on Sunday.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yup. Speaking of Macon, how'd your mom like the Def Leppard and Poison concert?

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Each of you seemingly has a legitimate claim to the point. And yet the point can have only one rightful owner. Quite the conundrum.

As a federal employee, I believe the law is all we have. It's all that separates us from the savages, who don't deserve even the privilege of the daily mail, stuffing parcels into mailboxes where they don't belong...

One the one hand, Macon, your guess was made in haste...but was it not still a guess?

And, Chavis, your guess was entirely correct, but made simultaneously with Macon's edit. But does the edit button, not entitle the poster to some assurance of acceptable revision? Hmm? Huh? Eh...

These were, not easy questions to answer. Not for any man. But, I have made a decision. We will cut the point down the middle, giving half to each of you.

Not so fast, Chavis. Only the point's true owner would rather give it away than see it come to harm. Macon, the point is yours.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

15. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

They really enjoyed it. They said Poison was better than Def Leppard. Thanks again for the tickets. been meaning to tell you that for almost 2 months.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Thanks for the words.

17. chavisut

JT always bringing the lulz

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Newman reference was ballin.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain