Trivia Contest: Question 29

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Aug 29, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Question 29. Scheduling

Excepting the realignment that will begin this year, since 1992, Tennessee's schedule has included six games that appear every season: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina and Vanderbilt. The year Tennessee won the National Championship (1998), their regular season slate included five additional teams, two other SEC opponents and three non-conference games. Name those five opponents from the glorious 1998 regular season.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Cuse, Arky, Auburn, UAB, Houston

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And the SECCG against Mississippi State.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

kpt making it interesting... Tie ballgame with two to play.

As it stands, only kpt or groves can currently win. Just so no one is cheated out because they "missed" the question, both tomorrow's question and Friday's will be asked in the 8-10am hours. In the event both groves and kpt tie, they will guess the TOTAL for the NCSU and UT game Friday night. Closest to the total will win the $100 gift card. Of course, if kpt were any kind of man at all he would let groves take this. I mean, jg gots mouths to feed now. Good luck.

Oh, and everyone else is still free to guess and continue playing whether you are in it or not.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Got to pay for my methamphetamine habit somehow.

I'll bet groves would have gotten that if he'd been around. The 8am stuff may be kind of rough for him as I think he is on central time. I'm at work by then and hitting the "New Posts" button between about every appointment.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I was at a bunch of those games. Thankfully not the Arkansas game, as I'm convinced Stoernover wouldn't have fumbled had I been in attendance.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Boooooo question timing. Boooooo

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I vote we do this again in the not-too-distant future but have someone else host it so jo can participate. The man obviously has a lot of Vol knowledge rattling around in his noggin.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

You didn't like them late and don't like them early. I can't please you.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

MotherPhucker!!

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well shit