Trooper? Go Anywhere But Auburn

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Vol2424, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

[​IMG]

Some Auburn fans think it's Thigpen. Most think it's Taylor (as do I) since Foster was so vocal about playing for Towelie. Plus , Thigpen is not out of work , and has a job to do. It doesn't shock me a bit if he is saying this stuff. Too bad it seems nobody is listening because Auburn is killing it right now. I'm sure this will help him find another job , on top of all the other shady things we know about him.

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He can have Gerald Jones talk to them.

3. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

I wonder what all the players he left behind think about this? That is , if it's him , and it has to be imo. I think them blaming Thigpen , is because of the love they had for Taylor. They just don't want to believe that he would do something like this. I guess they knew nothing about him until he got to the Barn.

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I guess that's better than getting Gerald Jones to do it.

Edit: Oops, too late.

5. Montrell

Montrell New Member

That is Trooper all the way. That said, I think landing his son would be great. You know Trooper would go to work behind the scenes doing everything he could to get other kids to join his son wherever he goes and the University would have absolutely nothing to do with it nor be held responsible for any rule bending/breaking he may do.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Do we really want him associated with the program again? I understand your point, but do we really want him even around here?

7. Montrell

Montrell New Member

I'd have no problem with it as long as he isn't a paid employee.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Meh more than likely he will have another job some where else by then and wouldn't be any more of an a burden than some of the really obsessive and nosey parents.

9. Montrell

Montrell New Member

This. Plus you know he'd do a little side recruiting on his own to try and help out the school his kid chooses. I've said it over and over, this is the kind of stuff you need to take advantage of to bring in the talent necessary to compete in this league.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hell no.

11. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Auburn offered his son.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yup, and he tweeted this:

@BlaiseTaylor1 Just got off the the phone with the youngest OC in the SEC @rhettlashlee and Auburn has officially offered me!!! #Blessed