Twist!!

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Tmac61, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

He won't be back. It would be nice if he did, but rarely do guys go to a school, go JuCo, and then go back to their original school. Not a particularly good offer list though, so maybe if Guarantano decommits and/or one of our current QBs transfers.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I could see his teammate Cedrick Wilson Jr getting an offer, though.

4. Tmac61

Oh I agree but I'd still think it over. He's completing 83 percent and has a 5-1 touchdown interception ratio and I think everyone agrees he's be our starter if he had stayed.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not sure how that would work given the quarterbacks we should have coming in. Next year we have:
    Sr: Dobbs
    So: Dormady
    RS-Fr: Jones
    Fr (probably redshirts): Guarantano
    We'll have Hunter Johnson committed for the next year and maybe the top QB commit for the year after that. Probably no room for Fergie unless one or two of those guys don't stick.

6. Tmac61

Just watched his highlight package. why doe he not have an offer yet. Hopefully we will have a better WR coach next year.

7. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Remember a shitty place you stopped visiting because it sucked? You then decide to go back a couple of years later and realize why you stopped going. That is Butch Jones' offense.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Disney World

9. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I know the coach that recruited him to that Juco (he left there over the summer for another gig)... he loves the kid....says that he has matured 10 fold.....He is putting up monster numbers. Hell, I think he even sat out a game or two just because the team they were playing was bad and they gave some guys rest.