U guys know?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by TRUVOL, Oct 12, 2011.

1. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

Where can I get a copy of the 2007 tennessee vs kentucky game? That was a great game. I've looked everywhere. Maybe u guys can steer me in the right direction.

2. WM

WM Active Member

Best i could find.
    [video=youtube;lSQnxQPO5HE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSQnxQPO5HE[/video]

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Raycom, Lincoln Financial, or CSS, or one of those dang networks that shows the lesser SEC games and reruns of the better SEC games used to have a section where you could watch any of the past season's games online. I don't know if they go back as far as 2007, though.

4. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

I know you can watch some full games on utube under yankeefanintenn. I just would like to have a copy of the full game. I've looked on cbs cause they have the rights I believe. Couldn't find it.

5. WM

WM Active Member

Since VHS died, it's rare to find a place to buy random games. I always suggested on TOOS that starting a video/audio community of other like minded Vol fans would be a good idea.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This is the best bet for almost any game. For some reason this particular one is not up. Otherwise, this is the best collection of games -- outside of buying the Dish Network DVD packages -- that I am aware. Also, Tony Basilio has a huge collection of games and rasslin' dating back to the late 1980s. Give him a call maybe.

SEC OnDemand - Video Gallery

7. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

[uck fay] we played soft coverage

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

This could actually be a nice hook for us. We'd have to keep it totally "free" to members I think to avoid any legality issues. We would also need the team to play some games worth saving. But maybe we could try and figure out how to implement that now, so we are ready early next year before our dreams are crushed?

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems pretty dang illegal.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hmm. Okay.

What about low budget backyard reenactments?

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I mean, I'm no lawyer but all that "No reproduction without the blah, blah, blah" is at the end of all the broadcasts.

12. WM

WM Active Member

I think it's worth a look into. What concerns me is the "mix tape" crowd is more of a at least over 30 crowd and do they frequent forums? I think at least have a bit torrent catalog would be worth a look as well.

13. WM

WM Active Member

Tenny gets a "hey you better stop that shit" letter and we do just that. Nothing worse is going to happen.