UT fans deserve the worst

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I have witnessed other boards beginning the Gruden is not a good hire talk. Our fans are full on retarded.

2. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

full on

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's all part of the cover up. duh.

4. carry the fight

carry the fight New Member

So IYO, because a small percentage of the small percentage of fans who post on UT message boards are debating whether or not Gruden is the best possible choice for UT, all UT fans deserve the worst and are retards?

BTW, I think Gruden would be the best choice. Just wondering if you generalize much.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It's bad enough some seriously think Fulmer should come back, but saying Gruden would not be a good hire is straight crazy talk.

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

When I read a post about wanting Fulmer back, I just get....

Well, it just saddens me that some members of the fanbase are really that stupid. I read it, and I just hope they're trolling, but I know they're not.

7. easlo58

easlo58 New Member

The passion to put this Tennessee program back to the top is very demanding.
    We demand Jon Gruden. nothing more and certainly nothing less.

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Is it really surprising? It is a group of people coping with the possibility Gruden got away.

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Yeah, I get it. You are absolutely correct. It is like if the hot girl leaves for another. She was slut right? Dirty trick. The reality is she still hot as shit.

10. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Yes she is and thiis suck's..........But hey I all in, until they trot another pony to the podium!

11. britt1974

britt1974 New Member

Hell if she was a dirty trick and hot it would be even harder to let it go! JMO.

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Those who support the return of Fulmer or were against Dooley's termination post South Carolina this year absolutely deserve the worst.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's like no one realizes that Spurrier isn't the only good coach in the conference. Yeah, he'd beat Vandy, UK, and the Mississippi schools (if he can get Cutcliffe and Chavis back, which is highly unlikely), but we are still going to get pounded by everyone else.

14. thedonkey

thedonkey New Member

Just wait until Eric Berry meets him over the middle...

15. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Lol

16. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

All the sheep that want Fulmer back are fueled by the Bill Snyder resurgence at Kansas State. The Big 12 damn sure isn't the SEC.

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

And Fulmer damn sure ain't Bill Snyder. I still have a soft spot for the big fella, but Snyder is an incredible game coach.

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Shouldn't be too hard on the sheep. There are plenty of folks out there, being incapable of creating original or intelligent thought, who will look to a poster on a message board who is saying something they want to hear or that makes them feel comfortable and run to them for leadership. I think it was like this with the Fulmerites years ago, like this with the Dooleites, like this with the Fulmer revivalists, and it will be said of the Grudenites if he does not wind up coaching the Vols.

I guess I am being too hard in this post myself. It's not that difficult to get to this spot despite how intelligent one might normally be. The last few years of Vols football have been enough to throw anyone off their game.

19. Chestbump

Chestbump New Member

Lots of Vol fans tow the party line. That is why so many defended Dools until he 11th hour.

20. Chiutfan

Chiutfan New Member

Im a die hard vol fan. I am heartbroken and confused today. I want to know why we can not recruit a tier one coach. To be turned down publically by the coaches we have.. is an outright embarassment. there has to be some underlying issue thats not being touch on. I want to know what it is.