Visitors for Florida Game

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 23, 2014.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I wouldn't know. I kicked rocks and cussed my way back to my vehicle. Didn't even stop back by the tailgate I was too angry.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I saw a tweet about a Tennessee fan after the game that was a must watch. I clicked on it just to see if it was me, more than half-expecting it to be.

I wasn't.

It didn't.

You know it's bad when I'm yelling, screaming, and everything else I was doing and my wife didn't even get mad at me because she viewed it as being totally justified. That's when you know it's bad.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I was probably more angry with myself than I was Jones and crew.

Somewhere along the way, I allowed the recruiting momentum, the mountain of cliches, the lil john vignettes, and the absence of [ddiapos] to blur my vision. I ignored the fact that Kentucky and Arkansas landed more recognizable names, and forgave the fact that we went toe-to-toe with Colorado for this guy.

I overlooked another ****ing loss - at home - to Vanderbilt last year. In the end, this loss was no surprise. This is what UT hired.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I had the exact same realization sometime on Sunday morning.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm still looking for that miracle. A god would know how to reach me. Win out.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

As long as he lands Tuttle and McKenzie then he can leave

7. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Tried to push the approve button but it wouldn't take. But I definitely approve.