Vol Tell-All: Former Player on REDDIT

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Snakes on a Wii, Apr 12, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

"Read it" a few hours ago. Very interesting and I found it completely believable.

2. My favorite part was how Aaron Douglas apparently told Lane "go [uck fay] yourself you selfish lying asshole" when he left

3. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I remember reading an article years ago about an Alaskan walk-on. Pretty sure that's him.

Awesome stuff, though.

4. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I knew a walk on that was friends with this guy. I met him once, briefly. From what I heard of the guy and have been told by the guy I knew, I firmly believe that this kid is telling the truth on his identity.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Didn't get through the whole thing. Did anyone ask if players read message boards?

6. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Yep, I had a class with him. Pretty sure that is him who is posting.

7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Yep. He said Eric Berry did, and he's sure some of the star players couldn't resist googling their names, but he and Berry were the only ones he knew about

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Call me "Black Iron"

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Didn't Monte throw "Black Iron's" ass out in the snow one morning?

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

"Uh, Coach, uh, Iron, uh could you give me some pointers on my form on these dead lifts?"

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Someone ought to ask him about the dynamics between Clawson and Fulmer and his coaches.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

This was interesting.

13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

We had a dude from Kodiak Island, Alaska who does crap fishing in the summer on our team. Awesome.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

pretty funny that the freshmen did that "Colonel Reb is Crying" skit with Orgeron in the room. There's a fine, fine line between ballsy and stupid.