Vols to Play ETSU in 2018

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Customtaco, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That is pretty awesome. When is their first year of ball or are they already playing?

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

First game is Sept 3, 2015.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

UT should sell the tickets for $5 for fans to watch that manslaughter

5. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

I am sure it will be bad. I don't know what kind of talent that have been pulling in but I am sure it's not anything near what they need to be at to keep a game respectable.

6. NorrisAlan

Oh, the game will be ugly as hell, but I am glad for ETSU getting a payday and keeping the money instate. If it works for fOSU...

7. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Disgraceful.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fulmer fingerprints

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

It may be a financial windfall that is admittedly needed, but I wonder if the morale drubbing is worth it? It should be humiliating at best. Almost makes me want to see ETSU embarrass UT.

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This has nothing to do with Fulmer and everything to do with Brian Noland, who fancies himself as the next UT president I believe.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I stand corrected.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no ties to ETSU, but I do hope Butch or whoever keeps it classy and doesn't hang 70 on them.

13. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Too bad Peterman won't still be around.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

69?

15. NorrisAlan

Best number ever.

16. JayVols

ETSU always played a DI-A school when they had football. I remember them playing Auburn and maybe Clempson. Seems like I remember a Mississippi school as well.

Don't get the wrong impression because I hate the administration at ETSU and the Big Blue Screw they put to everyone, but I'm anxious to see how Carl Torbush does. I like the guy.

Public Service Announcement :

Stay away from ETSU. They will try to screw you and squeeze every dime out of you they possibly can. I know that's not uncommon, but I'm talking a special kind of screwing. When getting my second degree at UT, I could accomplish things there with a phone call that required multiple face-to-face bay horse cussings to get what I needed done while I was at ETSU. There's this one lady in the comproller's office that was a special kind of [itch bay]y worthlessness. She grew to despise me. The feeling was most definitely mutual. Advice within advice: If you hate dealing with people, don't get a job where dealing with people is all you do.

This was message was brought to you by The JayVols Lookin' Out for the Little Guy Foundation.

17. JayVols

It has a lot to do with Scott Carter, Senior Associate AD at ETSU, too. He worked in the UT AD for 10 years.

18. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

I have to day my experience at ETSU wasn't all that bad. I do have to say though I never really needed them to do anything that would make them think so I guess that played a part in it. I was just up there for 3 years and it wasn't all that bad.

19. JayVols

They suck harder than NY working his Black Friday sale.

When were you there?

20. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

2010-2013 I'm a young buck.