What I'd Like To Hear Coming Out Of The UT Camp.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Jan 10, 2013.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The John Chaney quote is one that I've used multiple times.

3. hatvol96

This team is letting explanations morph into excuses. That's a recipe for disaster.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yes it is. And that's where the find a way tactic is a gold mine for this team.

By the way, can you call and/or repeatedly text Huggy about coming to UT until he files a restraining order, Hat? Thanks in advance for taking one for the team.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Who's making excuses? I don't watch postgame interviews, so I'm genuinely curious.

6. hatvol96

Nobody has to say anything. By failing to make an effort at overcoming their shortcomings, they're letting their actions do the talking. Allowing 44 free throws and getting bludgeoned on the boards isn't about Maymon being absent. It's about giving in.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's true. There are only a few players that honestly exhaust themselves when they are on the floor

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This is exactly what I thought we could count on Cuonzo to prevent.

9. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Love this guy. He has 13 boards and couldn't jump over a phone book. Classic Huggs.
    Looking to a more positive future,I will be at the Penny Hardaway Hoops Fest tonight in Dyer County.
    Findlay Prep plays Ft.Walton Beach before Dyer County plays an undefeated Harrisburg IL team.
    I have seen Hubbs multiple times and he will be a game changer for Tennessee next year.
    Very high basketball IQ who is an elite talent. Should be fun.