What the heck is going on over at Volquest (phillips)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Scorched Colon, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

I see a lot of the "journalistic integrity" and "i don't believe until hubbs confirms" and "thanks Brent'

Those boys get scooped again on a story?

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sure seems like he hasn't been nearly as in the loop the last three years.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well...it's been about three years since Fulmer was fired and his secretary was either re-assigned or let go.

Take it as you will.

4. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

Wasn't there an assistant AD that Hubbs grew up with? Hubbs was ****ing and moaning about the guy not being considered for the AD position. He was very emotional about it all. I really need to cancel my subscription over there.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley has done a good job making the Knoxville media work. It may bite him on the ass when they don't defend if Tennessee starts off slow, but I can't say I blame Dooley for how he treats them

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

That's not true. You talking about David Blackburn? He grew up in Loudon. Hubbs is from Corryton/Gibbs. And I don't think it's "******* and moaning" for Hubbs to say Blackburn would make a competent AD, because he would.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I honestly thought he'd wind up in Boise.

8. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

It would be hard to find someone from anywhere that has the experience in every level of sports management that Blackburn has. He's been all over the map in his nearly twenty years at UT. He's not only been in just about every aspect of sports management itself, but his hands have been in just about every sport and facility across the board on the Hill.