POLITICS Who Is America? - Sacha Baron Cohen

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by 2Maggitt2Quit, Jul 15, 2018.

1. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

I think his new show just came on tonight, but found this 10 minute preview. The dude is amazing at what he does. Would recommendation watching to the end.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oh my word.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I feel like some of that has to be staged. The old, old dude is in it for real.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

[penis] Chaney signing his "waterboarding pack" Screenshot_2018-07-09-09-02-39.png

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

His old Ali G wine tasting in Mississippi as Borat is one of the funniest skits ive ever seen.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Virginia guy ain't joking, he's wanting kinderguardians to be a real thing

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently he got Palin.

It's unreal how easy it is to fool people if you wrap yourself in the flag, but I am guessing that is part of his point

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bernie sanders is in episode one but apparently didn't embarrass himself.

Roy Moore and Joe Walsh are threatening lawsuits, so I bet they effed up.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

How the hell do you not know who Sasha Baron Cohen is and what he does? Instead of threatening a lawsuit, say you were playing along.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think it's hilarious, but I want him to expose all the batshit crazy.

lylsmorr likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Palin's topics included the government paying for a sex change for Chelsea clinton...

Some sitting House members advocated for teaching 4 year olds to use guns, and spoke favorably of child soldiers because they hadn't yet learned right and wrong... this is going to destroy people.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well, don't be an idiot.

NashVol11, tvolsfan and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

But that's exactly what got them elected was being idiots

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't recall anyone running on the "4 year old soldier" platform or "it's not rape if it's your wife" campaign

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good.

NashVol11 likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

They have no real guiding ethos so they easily and quickly arrive at preposterously stupid destinations. I.e., their objective is not a float-like position of self defense, they are purely saying and doing what will increase the market for guns. The whys are just whatever pushes it further.

At least, that's clearly the case for guys who find themselves speaking positively about child soldiers. You can see how a moron hearing "let teachers carry" can run to "make them carry" and finally to "arm the kids." They're on a runaway train of "guns are the solution to what ails you"

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I was taught at an early age how to use a firearm.

Not the worst thing, in the event that one ever happens upon one.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Me too. Definitely by 6. Arming school children at school is a terrible idea.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, need to be at least 18.