Why? A Question About People that Call Radio Shows

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JayVols, Oct 19, 2013.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Do the people with the worst speech impediments always want to talk the longest?

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Because it takes them that much longer.

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Dunno but Fuad said that Dooley would say "don't **** this up" to Palardy as he would trot out the FG team, lol.

4. JayVols

Listen when Jimmy or a caller is talking. Fuad has a perpetual hung whistling booger or something.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

this [itch bay] is dumb - there is no required block seating for students. It's an option, not a requirement.

6. JayVols

Women should be allowed to call football shows. I remember one stupid [itch bay] last year chastizing the other callers for giving #ddiapos hell. I bet I know who it was....

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Fuad rode Dooley's ass hard last year after the missouri game.

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

You must've missed the guy who called the scoreboard show and asked if Worley would jump early to the NFL, or else that would be the subject of this thread

9. JayVols

I wouldn't dignify such ignorance with a response, although it wouldn't devastate me if he did.

This is one thing I hate about our last several years. I'm not trying to be a downer, but too many fans act like we've never won a big game before.

OR, they have just always been stupid.

10. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Though dangerous, I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and assume he was being facetious.

11. punkcat

punkcat Member

You must be talking about Daryl. I was imitating him in the car on the way home. He at least asked legitimate questions.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Nobody who has a clue is calling a gameday show IMO. Strictly for the weekend warrior cultural VFLer

13. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

If Daryl is who I think it is... I imagine a early 50s aged guy with a scuffy face and missing 2/3 of his teeth.