Worley and UT

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by packcodes, Sep 1, 2012.

Tags:
  1. packcodes

packcodes New Member

The story of Worley, as I recall, was that he was a lifelong UNC fan. I think his parents went there. Before he could commit, Everett Golston committed to UNC, so he then committed to UT. We all know Everett decommitted and went to Notre Dame where he is now the starter as a QB. My question...Is it a given that Bray leaves this year and Worley gets the job? If Bray doesn't leave does Worley?

Also, thanks UT for screwing UNC (even though all tar heels like it in the tarhole)

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is not a given Bray leaves, but I'd say it is very likely. Worley will have to fight Peterman for the job. There is some concern about Worley's arm strength.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Bray will probably leave imo. There will be a competition for the job after Bray leaves. Not a given.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bray is all but gone

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Most likely a Worley-Peterman battle, as we all expect bray to leave. Could see the loser leaving, especially if it's worley.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I doubt Peterman would leave.

7. Brinkley52

Brinkley52 The Patterson Prophecies

Worley was a UT lock from the start. They offered first and he liked the coaches. UNC was never a factor really, even before Golson committed. The only real competition UT had was LSU late.