Worley Invited To Browns Camp

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, May 3, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

holy crap. just nothing more to say.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Someone please tell me that there is a Hoptown other than the one in which I live.

That poster is reflecting poorly on a community that really doesn't need any more poor reflections.

3. cotton

It gets worse:

Uh, I'll take Worley over mariota every day. Mariota won't be a good nfl qb. Neither will Winston.

At least that was someone that doesn't have my hometown in his username.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Haslem = VFL

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thread title sucks, imo.

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I remember Worley consistently one hopping screen passes against Oregon.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

this reminds me of an conversation I had on a flight, in which the guy was telling me we could all golf like the touring pros if we played on courses manicured as nicely as those of the PGA Tour.

Bless his heart...

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hahaha! Oh that is funny. His first putt on the first hole of the Masters would run off the other end.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've heard that on more than one occasion, myself.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is an impressive amount of hubris. I mean, damn. I bet a round of putt-putt would be a gas with him.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I've always wondered if I bowled every day if I could become a professional bowler. doesn't seem that hard.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm guessing this cat never played golf

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Now see, I think there is some potential there. Even try bowling once a week for a couple of months, and you'll see your score improve dramatically.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You have to take into account for rest and injuries. You can't just bowl every day

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Bullshit. We need their special clubs and balls to. Not to mention those prototype gloves, shoes, and hats.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

and some level of the talent.

I played a lot with a Nike tour player and he couldn't ever quite get it done. Missed his tour card by a stroke a couple of different times and took a couple seconds on the tour, but just wasn't good enough. I swear almost every putt he hit looked like it was going in. They're just different when it comes to chipping and putting.

I'm a decent ballstriker but good short gamer for scrub amateurs and have no business on the golf course with him. They just different.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And don't forget the competition factor:

[​IMG]

I league bowled for years, and got up to a 200 average the year I had to quit after my son was born. But there is something else involved when you talk about professionals in any thing. I would never be able to compete with them.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Over the line!

19. cotton

The only redeeming fact about Worley as a college quarterback was that he didn't suck quite as much as the people on the bench behind him.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He got the ever loving hell beat out of him this past year and hung in there, I'll give him that