You Got This, Bruins

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, Nov 22, 2017.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

If I'm giving UCLA a pep talk:
    Make it happen. Get it done. You got this. Superstars, you are. All of you. Best institution ever. Sweetest Unis. Most historic stadium by some margin. Who can top that? Nobody, that's who. Yeah, so maybe the majority of your student body is asian, and slanty eyes might take some getting used to. But you know what else is slanted? Yeah, you do you filthy animal. But not just any filthy animal. Top of the food chain filthy animal. You take what you want. You impose your will because you can. So go impose it. And don't forget to mention the slanty thing part. And don't be subtle either...make it pretty clear. Because who could say no to that? "Whoah, slanted for real?", said Chip, maybe. Slanty and moist too, amirite. Ooh yeah, it's the moistest. Which is why it's the best institution and the best job for Chip. You know this. I know this. Freaking Marcellus knows it. So go sell it. And seal it. Sideways if necessary. Assume the sale. Make it a done deal. Close it. Git. Ir. Dun. Go!

Internally in the mind of KB:
    oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. This is not good. This is very not good. [uck fay]ing cowboy up, UCLA. Don't you have some straggler silicon valley billionaire alums you can delegate this all to you? Call him, stat. What are you waiting on. Go get Brinks trucks. Forcibly if necessary. What does the man need? Think. Come up with stuff. Then provide said stuff. It ain't astrophysics, nerds. Full operational control. 100 dollar reach-arounds.* Surely you can do something. I'm scared. I'm shaking. Fetal position. Mommy, where'd you go. Come back, and bring pacifier too. Can't deal with Florida having Chip. Not ready for that. Beyond bad. Too bad to happen. Must not happen. Pee just happened. In pants. Whoops. Oh, some poop in there too. Oh my god I'm scared. Oh my god I'm really scared)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...cted-to-decide-between-florida-and-ucla-soon/

_________
    *Oh and of course these 100 dollar reach arounds are done while the person is fellating Chip with passion, zeal, and a taste for something salty. But that part probably went without saying You probably already knew how reacharounds work.

TangoUniform likes this.
  2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

UF and NE need to win big. Best bowl season in decades brewing.

TangoUniform likes this.
  3. kidbourbon

Was my OP a bit hyperbolic? Yes, that was the idea. But am I going to be legitimately bummed out on various different levels if that miserable miserable institution lands Kelly? Yes, the dread will be palpable.

JudgmentVol and A-Smith like this.
  4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They aren't

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Looks like they’ve got this.

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Breathing a sigh of relief here.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I will feel better if/when Nebraska hires Frost.

I also don't want them (or any SEC team) to hire Kiffin.

8. BigOrangeBeech

Yeah, Norvell or Durkin at UF would be glorious.

10SEvols likes this.
  9. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

I don't know if another program's hire has ever made me so happy.

kidbourbon, snoball5278 and A-Smith like this.
  10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Only thing that would make me happier is if Florida hired bjiapos or ddiapos.

snoball5278 and A-Smith like this.
  11. BigOrangeBeech

Norvell or Durkin would do too.

12. kidbourbon

Pretty much where I am