You Know You Are Doing A Shitty Job When....

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Dick Huffman, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/arizona-diamondbacks-kirk-gibson-kevin-towers-replacements-not-in-organization-042314

Link, please. I'm on mobile.

2. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Thanks, JB. Kevin Towers is an idiot.

4. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Not familiar with the situation, other than recognizing that Arizona might be Houston bad.

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

To get a good feel of the situation, check out the hodgepodge of pitchers they've trotted out this year and wait to see Trevor Bauer shred the AL later this season. Towers traded the 20 year old first rounder for a bit player because he was to introverted. That's an example of about 10 other moves that's eroded their MLB squad and farm system.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Teams that suck in the big leagues generally begin to rot in the minors. Kevin Towers shouldn't be allowed to run a T-Ball team at your local parks and rec.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'm glad the Grizzlies are still playing because that's the only reason I have been able to keep sane this baseball season.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Trading Adam Eaton was another dumb move the dbacks made.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Also, they won't have to fire Kirk Gibson. He'll most likely tell the entire organization to go **** themselves.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I like Gibson. Where they screwed up was having Towers in position to choose grit over talent.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yep. He is too much of a winner to put up with shit too long.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Speaking of, were u aware Alan Trammel was their 3rd base coach?