What now

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Oct 20, 2018.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm sure a lot of kids think they are going to go in and set the world on fire. In reality, they get there, get buried on the depth chart, and then stick around because it's comfortable (friends, girlfriends, classes, teammates, etc.). From an outsider perspective, it's easy for us to say "transfer across the country to get some PT". As the 20 year old kid, it's a lot harder to do.

justingroves likes this.
  2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

The pay is better there too... or so I hear.

warhammer likes this.
  3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

The sales job is your good enough to compete and I've started some FR and had several in the 2 deep. And oh yeah, what car do you want?

Saban then essentially has a tryout. If you cant crack the 2 deep by the end of year 2 you re told to find you a new location we need the scholarship

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Is it possible that we start two 5 star OTs next year, and move Smith inside?

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes

IP likes this.
  6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Especially if both Darnell and Wanya come in January

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This schedule is about to get a lot easier. I don't care which QB goes for Tennessee, I don't care about Vegas odds, there are 4 bad teams and 1 average team left to play.

lol vol likes this.
  8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

SOme of you guys are in the know.

Who are they?

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I would be taking a guess. One thing I do admire about Pruitt. He calling some guys out publicly without calling them out publicly. We may not know for sure who they are... but they do.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Speculation: Have to wonder about Sapp. Some of these OL that had a decent amount of PT under Butch but aren’t sniffing the field now, even as backups, too.

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Which is the important thing. We don’t really need to know.

Memtownvol likes this.
  12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

In the post game press conference he called out our corner blitzer tippy tapping. Said Bama's doesn't tippy tap. Who was blitzing from the corner for us?

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Buchanon went in a couple of times, decel'd and accepted the rb block. Bama blitzes 100% blow up some body mentality.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

We need a Rondale Moore in this class. If you’re gonna hang with a more talented team you need an electric playmaker.

utvol0427 and Memtownvol like this.
  15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

We probably won’t see much more of Marquill Osborne in any meaningful snaps.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And we attack wrong shoulder. Pruitt is preaching the little things and a few aren’t getting it.

17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

This X1000

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think it was Buchanan. Had a chance to hit Tua hard and then basically rubbed his belly.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not sure who else is going to go in if we have another problem with Alontae or Bryce.

20. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

It’s a shame too because Buchanon has looked a lot better the past few weeks.