POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nope. Never a victim. Its just what you do. Now go ahead and call me a piece of shit as you have done many times, coward.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Thank you for proving my point.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Piece of shit.

Ssmiff likes this.
  4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Ted Lieu was gonna beat some terrorists to death with a protein bar is what I got out of that

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have to say, the pendulum for the capitol and mall area has swung wildly to an extreme this next week. The mall is closed to visitors, capitol is walled off and garrisoned by many national guard, and the city blocks around the White House are to be sealed to the point that if your car is not out of the garages under those buildings by tomorrow, you won't have access to it until the 21st. this is outside the fencing and walls put around the White House, which is beyond the perimeter of the usual wh fencing.

They must be responding to some Intel to thwart plans, because whew. Never seen it so secured.

6. Ssmiff

Or they learned from the destructive protests by the left when Trump was elected, and are passing it off as fear of republikkkans

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or the capitol was assaulted and breached for the first time in 206 years last week. but maybe you are right, I know you are a reasonable and totally unbiased observer just calling balls and strikes.

The Dooz likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

Probably has to do with both. See how easy that is. You should try it sometime in the next few years.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

weird how it started a week after one, but not even months after just the other.

10. Ssmiff

Ha. You are incapable of my suggestion, so stick with pointing the finger at everybody else. Seems like a good asset for you.
    Still recall you convicting Kavanaugh from day 1. You are oblivious unless it lines up with your own bullshit beliefs

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

IIRC, IP's stance on Kavanaugh was not "conviction" as much as just "find someone else who doesn't have these accusations attached to him (or her)."

Not saying I agree, but I don't think he was calling Kavanaugh a rapist.

12. Ssmiff

He found him guilty from the get go, due to who appointed him and his political background, and isnt capable of a different thought process

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If you say it enough times, you may speak it into existence, but I don't believe that was the stance he took.

Again, not saying I agree with his stance, and I could be misremembering.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

ssmiff knows how it all really is, indy. he's got it all figured out. What I actually post is irrelevant, he's reading minds with his gut and boundless personal experience.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

Nah, but you believed the accuser and convicted Kavanaugh in your own mind for your own reasons. Lie about it and deflect all you want. We both know.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did you witness my spirit assaulting kavanaugh, as well, Goody Ssmiff?

17. Ssmiff

"It doesnt matter if its true. He could shoot a baby in the face and be confirmed". I remember that one.
    You are transparent af

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

... which demonstrates that my position was indeed that they were making it more about him being the nominee than getting the best possible nominee. That they should find someone else who was beyond question.

20. Ssmiff

"60+ women to ready to vouch shows something happened that he has to defend"