3 Body Problem

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Apr 25, 2024.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Anyone watched? Same producers as Game of Thrones is a red flag, but I understand the entire story is already written, so they should have a clear road map to follow and won’t have to improv like the final season of GoT.

I’ve liked the first few episodes, but think there might be a plot hole or two.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah man I got into it when searching for a new show. Liked the first few episodes more than the last few. Got a little goofy for my taste

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You were right on the money. Majorly anticlimactic. Couldn’t believe we’d watched the last episode of the season. Was sure there would be more.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

episode 5 was something else. GOT type wow scenes imo.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Surprised no one else liked this. There’s all kinds of science and whatnot. Seems like it would be right up this site’s alley.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I loved it. And the ending, even if it is the last time Netflix pays for it, fits. They enemies are 400 years away, and we are doing what we can right now for a future that will never be seen by those fighting it today.

Kind of appropriate for these times.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I have seen people say that the novels are an allegory for the larger-scale problems humans face like climate change.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So one thing I didn’t understand: why did they allow that chick to complete her nanofiber work?