Anyone else concerned about the future?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Nov 4, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I laughed.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I thought this quote was kind of funny:

AJ Turman, a 4 star RB.

3. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

You could read a lot of different things into that quote. To me, I read into that, no matter who is coach, Jay is staying. I don't think it says that Dooley is being fired, but I'm sure he's aware it could and probably will happen. Kids say the darnedest things.

4. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Wow, that's interesting.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

As long as that somebody has, at sometime in his or her past, demonstrated a propensity to be good at football, I'm with you.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I imagine he's talking about the kid at Baylor. If so, he will be at a BCS school.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, that kid has a rocket of an arm, is big and is pretty athletic. He moves and slides around the pocket and keeps his eyes downfield like a quarterback should. If he continues to get better, he'll be a legit big 6 six conference prospect.

I've watched him play twice and there are two former Vols on that staff.

8. reese_hallvol

reese_hallvol New Member

Haha, sorry for the extremely long post, and the lack of spacing. I had taken an adderall, and was on a study break so I went to town. I'm just beyond frustrated, and being able to vent on the situation helps me.

9. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Venting is acceptable and expected, reese.

Turman let us know something didn't he. Jay is part of the deal no matter who runs the show.

10. reese_hallvol

reese_hallvol New Member

I hope the next coach keeps Graham and Pittman on staff. They're both excellent assistants.