Benghazi Blowout thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Oct 25, 2012.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if she can get away with clear securities fraud, she can get away with anything.

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Oh I agree. She is a nut job and dirty as shit. I cannot believe how many love her. But if Christie can lose weight he is our next president anywho. He has my vote over her.

3. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

This regime will cover up anything that sheds a bad light on them but perpetuate anything that demeans conservatives. Sounds more like Fidel Castro than an American

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Too much.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That's because there was an epic security failure. Allowing that to happen to a diplomatic enclave shows utter incompetence and a lack of coordination among the agencies we count on to keep our people safe. It's disgraceful.

6. hatvol96

As opposed to the previous crew that attacked a secular, reasonable country because "He tried to kill my daddy." and fabricated WMD info?

7. hatvol96

8. hatvol96

Where should the Bushes have been after Silverado?

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I made a similar comment on volnation. She hasn't been aging well, and she'll be 69 by the time of the next presidential election. Whether people think it's fair or not, that's probably enough to keep her from winning the presidency.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

One of the more disgusting typos or Freudian slips we've ever had.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

And you guys are probably right. The main point I failed to make was that she would have support (however small it may be) should she seriously consider it. The mindset and short term memory of some is pretty amazing.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

She would have support, and I assume the full backing of Bill, which counts for more in a presidential election than memory.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The visual is quite disturbing

14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

The more that comes out, forget how Hillary can politically survive this but someone in Congress with a damn backbone needs to stand up and start impeachment hearings for the President.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Wondered when cries for impeachment would come out.

16. vcoile

vcoile New Member

Evidently they found Saddam's WMD's in the hands of Syria. You know, the ones that satellite images confirmed were streaming across the board as Democrats delayed our attack. Now another madman is using them on his own people just like Saddam did on his.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Hat in a presidential debate? :popcorn:

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Easy Mr. Cheney. Your heart can't handle getting all worked up.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Install Ron Paul as dictator for life.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

impeachment for what? if incompetence and idiocy were impeachable, his predecessor would have been ousted at his oath.