Best Vol Site On The Web

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Jewbaccah, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Is right here. I love how all the other sites are now coming into line with what folks here having been saying for a long long time. I look forward to be completely obnoxious tomorrow during the debate. Go Vols.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Predictions on the debate?

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Pain.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don't want to get into the habit of agreeing with Jewie, but I will this time. I used to go to VN very occasionally to read certain things, like Hat's basketball postgame reports, and rarely posted there, probably still <50 posts in several years. Really good stuff on here, and people that you know aren't throwing poop against a wall. Didn't post a lot at first, and still don't as much as some of you clowns, but getting a lot of enjoyment out of this board.

5. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Obama must stay aggressive. I cannot predict it. Romney is going to stay the course. Obama is a wildcard.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

1. The strength of this site rests squarely, and singularly, on the quality of its members.

2. A sincere thanks to those who have been willing to spread the word, because it has lead to some 200+ new registrants in the last two weeks alone.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

All sites are only as good as their posters. This site has exceptional posters.

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I'd like to thank all of you that made this award possible, but I did it all myself! (Herman Munster)

9. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

This is my second go around at the 8th. I admit I had a good time at vn but it got to the point where silly was not allowed. I had not posted regularly for a few months then I returned last night and mentioned possum. I guess that was over the line.

The mobile app is out of this world and the pm availability is a nice option. Good work guys and gals, remembering who every one is will be the hard part.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I thought you had been abducted or something. Welcome back

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Holla big daddy!

12. Milo

Milo New Member

I'm a newbie but I'll raise a glass to the 8's success!

[​IMG]

Cheers!

13. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Agreed, and I was bummed it was down for so long yesterday, but the new site is running much more quickly now.

BTW, I'm seeing on toos people saying "own what you post"... they're even copying that!

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm not surprised, really.

It's a mantra that every reasonable person should both want, and require.

While many are leery about jumping in here (admittedly, we have some extremely intelligent and unabashedly heavy-hitters), they'll begin to do so when they realize that we truly attempt a strict adherence to this credo, and that other sites have not, nor will ever do so.

I believe that this is why Card started the "New people, POST!" thread, just to help encourage them to jump in.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Card stole my idea.

16. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

It was my idea first, I just wasn't over here yet

17. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Card just phrased his thread more warmly.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Here you go guys (for your nose):

[​IMG]

19. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I'm uncomfortable with all this compliment giving talk.

20. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

You sacrificed yourself talking about me ? I'm in tears