Boise v UGA

Discussion in 'Sports' started by bigpapavol, Sep 3, 2011.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Who ya got?

I think UGA athletes Boise into the ground.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

This goes either way. Boise wants to prove they can play, and UGA wants to prove they are terrible.

I'm picking Boise, though.

3. WM

WM Active Member

UGA's unis almost cost them the win. In the end though i like UGA by a field goal.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Want UGA too, but I don't trust them to do it.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

UGA may be *really* bad this year. We shall see.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't give a shit who wins, but UGA has some serious athletes. This should be a pretty simple affair for them. Clamp down the run and kill a pasty QB.

7. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

please oh please oh please let boise win. please let erin murray tank. All I hear at work from the uga homers is how much better he is over Bray and how they killed us last year and crowell is legit and will be the next hershel.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Georgia by 10.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

This could go either way IMO. Flip a coin.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

BSU by 10. Haters gonna hate.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

If so, UGA is in trouble this year.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have decided my official preseason position is that UGA sucks balls this year.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I want them to suck balls. They might, but they'll still be very athletic and that's a problem for Boise. Boise has some good athletes, but it just isn't on par with a good SEC team.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Shit, I can't believe how awful UGA was. It's not like Boise was some sort of juggernaut. UGA sucked in damn near every phase of the game. That offense is an abortion. Anyone that would take Murray over Bray or Wilson is lost bigger'n China.

15. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Richt is done after this year.

16. volinbham

volinbham Member

Boise executes every game. If a Georgia likewise executes they win.

Love or hate Boise they are extremely well coached and play to their potential game in and game out.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

That's the difference in a well coached, semi talented team vs a talented team. Coaching can win you games if you have any kind of athleticism.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Not much to hate, but the media storm is unbearable. The gift from OU a few years ago got that shiz moving out of control.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

They have anyone meaningful on their schedule left, or is it just cupcakes all the way to the NC game? They won't be able to be overlooked for the NC game this year, seeing as how they beat such a "superior" team in GA.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not a Boise State hater, but I am by no means a fan. They won't deserve to be in the national title game this year either because they play no one outside of TCU and Georgia. We've already seen TCU isn't even TCU this year, and Georgia may very well struggle to win 6 or 7 games.