Boise v UGA

Discussion in 'Sports' started by bigpapavol, Sep 3, 2011.

1. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Mark it down, Richt will turn it around at some point this year. He's a good man who does things the right way.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope he stays at UGA for the next 20 years

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

If we beat them this Saturday, things could spiral out of control very quickly.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think there's any doubt about that.

Spurrier may have finally realized USCe isn't good enough to win with Shaw under center so he'll let Garcia play full time.

5. UncleNeyland

UncleNeyland New Member

I can't imagine UGA beating the SC

6. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I still wonder if it was just a ploy to light a fire under Garcia's ass. Oh well, it worked out, I guess.

If we take care of the ball and don't do amything stupid Saturday, we should beat them pretty convincingly. However, given our history, and the recent history of this rivalry, it will likely be a close, hard-fought game.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Of course it was.

The thing is, when Spurrier was at UF, he could do that and still cruise to a win. At USCe, he does it and keeps ECU hanging around.

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

At the risk of going off topic, welcome. Whenever the topic of "Opposing Fans who Aren't Complete Friggin' Idiots" comes up, somebody loves on DV. If we get Hardwood over here, we will have both people who fit that category east of California.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Nice save.

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Thank you. I am glad I found this site. It seems as if no Fulmerites/Homeristic Opposing Fans (Judge_Smails, Gamecock, spareparts) have found it yet, which is definitely a good thing.

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

UGA gonna be UGA

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You have no idea how much I want this to happen.

13. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

If we don't do anything stupid, we should beat them by a couple of TDs. If we start turning the ball over, it could be tricky. I think we will run it down their throat, and depth will eventually become an issue, especially with Ogletree being out.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is a trap game for So. Car. I hope the players do not believe the UGA is dead hype.

15. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I had forgotten Smails.

Why did you make me remember Smails?

16. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Forgive me. My mistake.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and tcu's d looks horrible and from what i saw of fresno last sat i'm not sure i even see a bowl team.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

UGA Linebacker Jarvis Jones calling out fans via facebook:

“As I read some of the sport blogs, I see a many of the so-called Bulldawg fan comments. A lot of you all are some of the most un-loyal fans I’ve ever witnessed. If you want to trash us, don’t support us. Those who are loyal and willing to fight to the end with us will, we’re thankful for them. This from the heart. I dont care if you dont like it or me. My team is very passionate about what we do and we’re going to continue to fight.” — JJ #29

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blo...tick-with-tb-rotation-of-samuel-then-crowell/

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Eerily familiar to what happened around the end of Fulmer's career.

20. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Except Fulmer won championships.