Cameron Clear Arrested? (Yep, he has been.)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Indy, May 22, 2012.

1. tripper

tripper Member

Didn't want to bring this up yet but my son is being recruited by UT. He has a long way to go to get there but he may have a very good chance at an offer. I did all my undergraduate and graduate work there but I am truly hesitant to send him to UT because of Dooley. That may change because DD is not recruiting him but I really can't stand the [Penis]. Some of my bias go way back but that is for another day.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm sure that you'll do what's in the overall best interest of your son, whatever that may be.

The rest is of significantly lesser importance, if at all.

3. tripper

tripper Member

Very much agree. Thing is I believe that parents in a similiar situation as me have the same attitude towards Dooley, in fact I know they do. We hit the same circuit I don't know if my son will be a solid recruit or not but Dooley is not helping himself with the crap that's been going down within the program. I'm telling you no one wants to play here and that is disheartening and plain egregious.

4. tripper

tripper Member

Also, if you think for one minute that Dooley is stocking the cupboards with top tier talent, you are either in denial or your head is in the sand. I'll agree that we should have a great passing attack this year but think to the 2014 season if you think we have recruited well.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's the new Randy Edsall.

If the Berry twins and Todd Kelly Jr don't come here because of him, he should be kneecapped with a pipe wrench

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He did just enough to make you think, damn he could be a stud with the proper coaching.

7. tripper

tripper Member

I wouldn't hold my breath. I can say with 100% confidence that if DD is here, it will take an act of God to sign TK jr. Don't know about the Berry twins.

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Well I've heard the same thing about the Berry twins, so let's get out the pipe wrench. Or just hire a coach that all the recruits' families don't loathe on sight.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's really, really sad and telling when we've reached the point legacy families won't let their kids/brothers play for a coach.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Anyone think it's kind of odd that Dookey seems to have kind of bent over backwards to hang onto this backup player at a well-stocked position (and a fairly low impact position, to boot), but a couple of years ago he wouldn't lift a finger to convince Bryce Brown, a player we badly, badly needed, to stay in Knoxville?

11. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

He tried to hide the stain by flipping the rug over, and the damn dog pissed on the other side.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Simply put, Dooley's ego makes him bend over backwards for his recruits...even when it isn't necessarily in their best interest. Brown wasn't his, so [uck fay] him. I suppose Janzen is an example that runs counter to my point.

13. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

As does Arnett

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Arnett was a Yankee....Dooley probably held that against him.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Lol

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Lol

He wouldn't dust his britches off to Dooley's liking imo

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  17. No, I mean the last two national champions offered him.