Can't Get Enough

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Nov 22, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Remember when she claimed liberals always root for savages against civilization, and O'Reilly countered that they didn't root for the Nazi's, and she then claimed they did up until they invaded their "precious Soviet Union?" That's an insane opinion that I don't even believe she believes, it just sells conservative books. It's impossible to credibly defend, but by golly does it capture the imagination with historical fiction.

I disagree with anything she's had to say on abortion in general, and about Tiller in particular. She's a hypocrite and a ghoul when it comes to Tiller.

She referred to converting Jews to Christianity as "perfecting" them. That's pretty despicable talk.

She has repeatedly wished and implied to want various individuals to be killed (John Edwards, Tiller, others).

On environmental issues, she has explicitly said God gave us permission to "rape" (her word) the Earth.

I don't like how she wraps herself in patriotism yet has insulted American vets on multiple occasions, like when she told the Vietnam vet "no wonder you guys lost" after he flubbed a statistic he was quoting.

I mean really, she is a pretty terrible person or a two-dimensional book-selling persona at best.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Pretty much. Yeah.

3. JayVols

This.

Exactly.

4. JayVols

Yeah. Coulter is an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole. Strikes me as a genuinely bad person. Personally, I think she wants to have a [penis] more than Chastity Bono did. And I just say it that way because she would be the first person to insult people that have the same desire. I really don't think she likes herself.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

She claimed that she is more of a man than any liberal, so you may be on to something.

6. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Been following her since she came out for bernie.

U.n. ambassador or just a flower in the parade?

7. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

He's right there next to ted cruz.

Frighteningly, neither is an idiot.

8. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Bernie

9. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Be careful. You may be talking about hat's future ex-wife.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

She's a piece of work. Worried Afghanistan would become another Vietnam, without understanding either.

She says whatever is most convenient at the time, almost like a teenager challenging their parents' political views.

11. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

She used to be in a league of her own when it comes to stupid liberal, but now so many have joined her, Don Lemon, her look a like Chris Hayes, Wolfie Blitzer. They are the leftie version of Hannity.

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Him and Bret Baier constantly schilling for the Middle East wars back in the W Bush term were nauseating. I'm pretty sure Baier gave Rumsfeld a BJ during one of those interviews. They should have no credibility left.

13. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I certainly do not want to defend cable "news" but Nichola Kristoff and Jonathan Allen aren't exactly random fools and quacks.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor