Comey Testimony

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jun 8, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

"“In the main, it was not true,” former FBI Director James Comey told Congress on Thursday.

He was talking about a February 14 New York Times report titled, “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

No collusion and proof that the NYT is full of liars!

2. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Of course Comey could be perjuring himself again.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, good luck on that perjury and leaking private memos prosecutions. I'm sure it will go far. I do find it deliciously ironic that those who were begging for the Russians and Wikileaks ("I love Wikileaks"), or anyone else, to leak stuff on Hillary is now so outraged about this memo by Comey.

But, like I said, there are tapes, according to Trump, so it should all work out well, right? The truth will set him free.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm sure this has been said but Comey seemed like a self-serving dude to me. He wouldn't speak truth to power but he sure as heck would leak a conversation to make himself look good and the POTUS look bad. I went into the hearing expecting to really admire the guy, but that's not the way I left it.

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'd say a disturbing portion of the right doesn't care as long as the democrats lost.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Sessions seemed to do alright today, for the bit I caught.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

A disturbing portion of the left would cheer if a Hitler zombie killed Trump. It's the sad state of the country today.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

But this would turn Trump into a zombie. An orange zombie.

*shudder*

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll need specifics

10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Thats hilarious.