Deals

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Oct 26, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Anyone peruse any deal websites? I've got a few I check about once a workday when I have some downtime. I very rarely buy anything, but for some reason still enjoy looking.

Slickdeals: The Best Deals, Coupons & Discounts on Laptops, Computers, LCDs, TVs, Dell, HP, Apple, Amazon
    dealnews: Best Deals Online - Daily Deals and Coupons
    Coupon codes, printable coupons, promo codes and discounts - dealspl.us
    Deal of the Day | Electronics Deal of the Day | Daily Deals | CowBoom
    Woot® : One Day, One Deal

Also, I saw where there's a weird midnight sale tonight on the BestBuy website. Ends at 8am tomorrow.

Online Midnight Sale

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

http://www.Chronoshark.com

I put it in RSS on iGoogle hompage and see which watch comes up, daily. Generally, the watches are large face (50+mm), but half off. I've bought two.

3. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Firearms related:
    slickguns.com
    ballisticreload.com

4. fl0at_

I'm mobile, are these weapons or accessories?

I've never been able to find a FFL that would allow me net order, unless they didn't have in the show room.

5. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

slickguns is similar to slickdeals, members post bargains they find at various websites and post them. You're best bet for online orders is to google search FFL Retailers in your area and call and ask, there is usually a $25-$50 fee per transaction plus the $10 background check. Ballisticreload is accessories, a deal a day website.

6. fl0at_

The FFLs in my area are Guns & Ammo (yea...), Classic Arms (though they wanted about $400 too much to order me up a LE 6920) and Arm's Fair, who are fantastic, if you want non-standard weapons. They'd probably fill the FFL, but they are across town and I don't get that way much.

I saw on slickguns, a Kimber Ultra Crimson II for like $940, which, if I had $940 would have got bought. That is probably my next purchase.

7. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Where are you? Guns & Leather in Middle TN has LE 6920 for $1095 all day (until they are out). I've been meaning to stop in for one, but that is a little drive at the end of the day.

8. fl0at_

I'm in Memphis. I think I had to put $1299.00 on the table for my 6920. Was not a happy camper, especially after seeing them run in GunsAmerica for $960 or so, with a Knights Armament RAS. But I broke down and picked it up anyway.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm about 10 minutes from there on a daily basis