Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 23, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Lots of hand jobs

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I will as soon as I play it.....possibly Friday when I get around to booting it up

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Plan on playing this all day Friday since I have to work Sat, Sun, and Monday.

4. WM

WM Active Member

Buying it after work Friday afternoon unless i end up preordering it online.

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

This previews for this game are really making it hard on me to sink my money into MW3.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Is it out yet at the 7/11? Thinking about trying it out on the PC

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Oh ok, thats the one I got. Have only played about 30 minutes of it so far though due to BF3

8. WM

WM Active Member

Best Buy get 40% bonus trade in credit when you purchase Skyrim.
    Was going to do the midnight release thing, until i realized my Best Buy wasn't participating.
    Would be setting myself up for a shitty Friday as well. Going to bed too late because of playing the game. Got to be an responsible adult about a video game after all.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Pretty good actually

[video=youtube;j50u0zUeCmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50u0zUeCmU[/video]

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Cringe-worthy. After listening to that, I feel like I need to rinse myself off in a woman's vagina.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

haha...I'm not much of a rap fan but that was good. I showed it to a co-worker and he was like, "Man, I'm gonna get that game tomorrow!"

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Holy [uck fay] this game is huge. Ive been walking around for 6 hours and no where near a 1/4 way through the map. When you get up into the mountains where it is snowing, its pretty epic. Also noticed that it has rained and seems to have random weather. The first 30 minutes I was unsure whether or not I would like this, but after that I love this game. Has Batman AC topped for GOTY imo. Finally got a [uck fay]ing horse after I curb stomped this [uck fay] and took his ride. Im pretty much a bad ass

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I ran into one of those giants trying to bag me a mammoth.........I was raped about 10 times in a row until I finally decided to go somewhere else.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Love it. It is important to have elements in a an open world RPG that keep you grounded. Morrowind was great at that.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

While you are in here IP, I need some help with my 8th username and the color/font that I purchased from the vb store. I bought a orange flaming font for my username and selected it to be active and I am still seeing the blue. Any help? Cant find the help thread anymore after the forum shuffle

17. fl0at_

Go to VBShop, click Inventory. Is the flaming font active?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

What float said.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Username - Glow is set to active

20. fl0at_

It might require a color change in addition to... I'll gift you a color change right fast.

BearCat204 likes this.