Espn liberal agenda

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Aug 15, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Do you even read the things you post? Here, let me quote your article for you:

Do you need help deciphering it, or you think you can answer your questions now?

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I've only seen the one complaint

3. fl0at_

King wasn't the first, just the loudest. There are three in that one article alone, one from Monday night.

It was tending on social media. Real, perceived or otherwise, it's just bad optics right now. Hence the apology.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I've googled it and I concede the reaction was greater than I thought before. my apologies. I still dont' think they had to apologize, but I see your point.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

If they wanted to dig their heels in, they could have and probably not suffered permanent damage. But why? The bit was not well done.

6. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I think it's certainly an indictment that the sports channels, writers, and shows are beginning to also follow the political divide. ESPN, whether real or perceived, is leaning left and it seems that FS1 was solely created to lean right.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This made me agree with Whitlock yesterday. I felt slimy.

8. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Whitlock is over the top sometimes but I don't mind listening to him. God forgive me, I kind of enjoy listening to Clay Travis in the morning now.

9. CardinalVol

Travis is tolerable 75% of the time. But that other 25% more than makes up for it.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I can't listen to the guy get 2 words out.

11. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I'm in AL so there isn't much local radio that I can stomach. It's FS1 or ESPN on XM.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Don't care for the opening drive?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

13. CardinalVol

You guys made willful decisions to live there. No sympathy here.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

You're just jealous that you didn't get to vote for ten commandments judge Roy Moore on Tuesday.

15. CardinalVol

I still want to eat at Archibalds one time, then as far as I am concerned God can make you guys a modern day sodom.

16. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Is that on 94.5 with Jay Barker? If so, I haven't tried but I will if you're suggesting. If it's the opening drive on the XM NFL channel, I don't have that package unfortunately.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Should that day come, I shan't be turned to a pillar of salt.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

SiriusXM FC (their soccer channel) is what I listen to in the morning. No politics to be found on there, just pure soccer talk.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Only because a bunch of commies sitting around and agreeing with each other might be more boring than watching their sport.

20. fl0at_

Truth. Pure, simple, truth.