Feminism

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Feb 22, 2012.

1. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

So, why do they want that to change? Makes no sense to me.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

So far this wins the thread.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Best-available option for them?

4. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Exactly...and there is nothing wrong with a female thinking along these lines. This is much better than the alternative of females living the "Sex and the City" lifestyle and continually trying to "date up" even as they "age up".Real Talk 1: Sex and the city is extremely misleading fiction. No self-respecting man wants some 36 year old lifelong hypergamist whose age is outnumbered by the number of raw-dog cocks she's had balls deep in her.
    Real Talk 2: Mr. Big would have passed over Carrie Bradshaw for a hot 25 year old thang faster than you can say "menopause countdown".

Guys age a lot better than females from the perspective of our dating market value. So we can afford to let our pickiness result in extended singledom. Doesnt' hurt us a bit. Females, on the other hand, would be wise to start thinking about securing something permanent once they hit about 26. This gives them a little leeway for choosiness before Father Time comes by and slaps the "damaged goods" sticker on their back.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So basically what you are saying is that it is in the female genetic make up to be evil [itch bay]es and screw us over by screwing the mailman, milkman, etc. This basically goes along with everything i have always believed.

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Don't put words in my mouth now. I love females. They are wonderful creatures. What I am about to say about them is an absolute, undeniable fact, and one that is probably good for men to be aware of, but it doesn't make them evil:

A female's objective -- subconscious, of course, but determined by her inner cavewoman, who, at the end of the day, is the one who makes these decisions -- is to be inseminated by a male whose genes will produce offspring with the best chances for reproductive success.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I haven't seen the differences you see. there are self centered people on both sides. it just takes some experience to realize who to stay clear of.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Conway Twitty - Slow Hand - YouTube

9. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Thats sums it up in a nutshell!

10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

11. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member