Georgia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 12, 2023.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Need another Dobbsnail boot

HotlantaVol likes this.
  2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How much time do you have?

A-Smith likes this.
  3. HotlantaVol

HotlantaVol Member

Plenty. ;) Even if it isn't us, I think somebody clips them this year in the SECCG or playoffs. Call it a hunch.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
  4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Alabama is more than capable. Us, not so much.

HotlantaVol likes this.
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Really need a running threat at qb to beat Ga. Auburn was in it with one. Missouri had the ball in 4th to take the lead. Hooker didn’t run last year vs them and you simply just have to in order to extend drives and get away from the 6 man blitzes. Heath Shuler type at QB would give Ga problems.
    If we had playing days Heath at qb today, I’d already be hammered by now tailgating. Shitty ass option call out of halftime wouldn’t be so shitty with Heath and his big ass pads squaring up on an option keeper and picking up 6-7 yards at a time.

HotlantaVol likes this.
  6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I’m trying to get fired up for this. I really am.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

They do have to play, Card. They do need to come out and line up, actually hold our defensive linemen and not do it in a way that is too obvious. They do have to show up. They may have a devastating outbreak of severe diarrhea right now, just dreading coming out in those grey pants and shitting them. Not knowing how they can make it to half time without an embarrassing accident. They may all have headaches and just not feel like playing football today. Who knows.

9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

We have looked so much different home and away this year, and even dominant teams don’t usually play their absolute best game two weeks in a row. Those give me a tiny sliver of hope. Also the line only being 10 with everybody on UGA gives me a sliver of hope.

That said, I’ve got my USAFL team’s end of year gala tonight, so I’m going to be hitting the open bar and checking my phone if things are close in the second half. Not planning my day around this one. If we pull the shocker, I’ll find out.

VolDad likes this.
  10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This team lost me last week. That effort is hard for me to come back from.

Better or worse and least we had a half of effort at Bama and Florida. That was not the case last week.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

Campbell is out. Mincey likely out. Unless huepel has some all star OL hidden in the supersecret UGA playbook, this shouldn’t take long.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm right there with you. They [uck fay]ing quit. They didn't give a shit. I can countenance a lot of things, but I can't deal with quitting.

I have no energy for today, none. I might get some if they do, but you were humiliated and punked afterwards by their coach, yet I don't know of the fire coming from this group as a result.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Holy shit. This is going to be a blood bath. In the prime TV spot.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Good riddance CBS

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

With a big recruiting weekend.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Big OT visiting will see the need

17. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Hubby's birthday so we're going out. Still feeling a decent performance from our guys. Not calling a win, but think we'll be much better than last week.

18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Came in with little hope, got my hopes up way too much after one play. That hope is draining quickly.

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yea we are probably already at the breaking point of this unfolding exactly how we all expect it to unfold. They are just bigger, faster and stronger than us. They also can execute their basic game plan better than we can.

We will always have that first play highlight to cling to though!

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Lol the refs are making it crystal clear who they are here to help out today too. Garbage call