I guess I'll be "that guy"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorthGaVol, Oct 17, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

This picks were ghastly. Ghastly.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Yep and, as per usual, Groves was correct in predicting Worley INTs would be a concern.

3. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

They absolutely were and as much as I loate Worley, I thought that type of shit decision making was behind him. Guess I was wrong about that too.

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

time is a flat circle.

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Do I get a $25 Amazon card for this prediction?

6. netnvol

netnvol Member

As much as we have watched him **** up during his career, it still absolutely blows my mind to try and figure out what the hell he is thinking when he throws those garbage picks. He must have a diaper or something on during games, otherwise we'd see exactly when he shits himself and know that's when it's safe to turn the game off.

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

No, but why don't you take a week off and think about why you're so negative. -PJ

8. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

His decision making was just ****ing pathetic. Malone had his guy beat by 5 yards on the first INT. All Worley had to do was put a little bit of air under it and #3 could've walked into the endzone. Instead he throws a line drive right into the DB's numbers. Good decision but piss poor throw.

The second and third picks were two of the worst decisions I've ever seen a QB make. I mean good ****ing god. A senior QB should know better than that. I'm starting to believe that Worley has suffered some sort of brain injury this year and it's just not been diagnosed yet.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[​IMG]

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It's been pretty clear that he is not very smart from the get go.

11. Coastypop

Coastypop New Member

How you felling today?

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Probably about like the rest of us. Making a bad prediction doesn't really intensify the grim reality that we literally cannot move the ball against an SEC opponent and appear to be on a [ddiapos] type trajectory.