I have nothing against Croom's mother on TOOS

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Feb 22, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Is she a mod? If Croom drops a pass or misses a practice, shit will hit the fan.

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

"...now bounce fool."

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

hahaha, what a shit-show.

4. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

Hahaha. Thread is making my day. Especially how the mods have to kowtow to her, whereas normally they would just delete someone's post.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Apparently, all she'd need to do is join here.

And you had better watch your mouth in that thread, or risk getting bann....nvm.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm not going to delve into this, but a couple of quick things:

1. If that thread is indicative of where it's all went in the last several months, it's miraculously worse since when I was there, or hell, even imagined. Infinitely worse.
    2. My prediction: If Freak sent out a mass email out to all of his members that announced this site and provided an accurate description of how it's different here than there - out of 40K+ registered members, less than 200 people would register here. Of those, maybe 15-20 would be regular posters, if even that. That's the beauty of the place - it's genius, if you will - is that it represents all that the greatest portion of our fanbase truly wants to experience in a forum. Can't knock'em for that. It's been successful, for sure.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

When NYY's, groves, and my son all suit up for the 2029 edition of the UT football team we'll put mz terry to shame.

Or, we may just be mature human beings and not give a flip.

8. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

MZTERRY would be a better Mod than Vollygirl imo.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It's the "Summer Blockbuster Action Movie" of message boards. Lacking in nuance, style and sophistication, but we all take a gander because it is far more entertaining than a Woody Allen movie.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It amazes me how many people are there kissing her ass

11. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Volly gets on my damn nerves. That thread she started a month or so ago about negavols/sunshine pumpers that turned into a dumpster fire was pure gold.

12. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Hush your mouths. Don't you realize how many recruits read these boards?! According to mzterry this business is for real.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I put her in her place from the start in that thread. She was a pupil of PJ.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

By then I should be the head coach so I will make sure all you guys have plenty of cash coming under the table for your son's signature.

15. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I just figured it out today, but PJ is a [itch bay]. The list of people over there that I loathe is growing exponentially. I absolutely detest jackson_harris.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm 99% certain his biggest accomplishment in life is being named a moderator on a message board.

17. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

I can tolerate Jackson Harris. Rarely does he bring anything to a thread, but I can stomach him.

Guys like Negateer, ImportedVol, and the douche that writes sunshine pumping novels every post get on my nerves.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's the closest some of them will ever get to the Tennessee program

19. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I just tire of his ignorant posts that contribute absolutely nothing. He's not as bad as Negateer or Vols&Titans4life, though. That sunshine pumping bullspit makes me feel like I'm on an upscale version of CockyTalk.

20. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

One of them said today that they didn't care how many wins Dooley gets next year. Dooley should get '13 if he "brings pride back to the team" or some stupid shit like that.