I have nothing against Croom's mother on TOOS

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Feb 22, 2012.

1. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

The football forum is a lost cause. I see two or three new threads a day in there that make me laugh and shake my head.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Wait, is Jackson Harris not just trolling? I had no idea

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Jackson Harris is the worst of the worst. It has to be a kid, there is no way a grown human-being has that much free time.

4. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

He might be. It takes me longer than most yo.figure out if people are trolling oe just truly that stupid.

Him, Negateer, and this other poster (his name is like Vols&Titans4Life) are like Cockytalk's biggest sunshine pumpers on steroids.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

True story... I once overheard during a discussion about message boards a grown man talk about conversing with Arian Foster's mother. He wore it like a badge of honor.

6. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Shut up. Not all of us are as accomplished as you, NYY.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That guy is incorrigible. The worst of the worst. You catch his Sabesque pep talk to Da'Rick? I threw up in my mouth after reading that one.
    [MENTION=119]DarthVisor[/MENTION]:
    I'm sure you've been asked, but since you are from the Johnson City Area (Little Chicago), do you have a connection to Spurrier? I just live a little north and west of you in the Kingsport area. You need to post more often here. I find you to be a good fella. Well, as good of a fella as one can be and be a fan of the Cocks.:) Sorry, I have a brother-in-law that everyone except his wife hates that is a grad of USCe. Naturally, I try to hate most everything that he likes. Carolina is a casualty of that practice.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Crooms mother needs to stfu and get back in the kitchen imo

9. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

The football forum over there died years ago. Maybe I was just naive, but before mod status (well a little before that even), PJ seemed to be one of the more reputable posters over there. Didn't have anything fantastic to give to the board, but he didn't bring any garbage or stupidity and kept people in line. He was almost Tidwell-esque. Then somehow, somewhere PJ went full blown retard and thus got Mod status. I quit on the Football Board over there long before we even had the precursor to this site.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Boooooooom?

11. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Why, thank you, sir. I appreciate that. You're one of the intelligent posters that I see on TOOS. I try to be as level-head as possible, especially with SC (although, I do have my homer moments from timw to time :) ). I love this site because you don't gwt called a troll if you give your opinion on something. TOOS is about useless to me as far as useful information goes.

As to your question about Spurrier, no, I have no connection. I'm just a fan because that's who I was brought up to cheer for. I actually luve around Maryville now.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You do?

Did not know that.

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Why does it matter?

As I can't imagine that his house would be outside of a 5 mile radius of any elementary school, daycare or place of religious worship - per the latest edition of "Just Busted" - you're SOL to ever visit his home.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I find it funny how they all hate Volbeef and allvol123 over there. I'm not as negative as those guys and don't always agree with them but the fact that they piss off the others is good enough for me. allvol123 has a stalker named vol2013 that just waits for him to post so that he can attack it with some pro-Dooley bullshit.

Another funny thing over there is seeing jmoore (Bostonian at heart, war hero) create a football thread in the recruiting forum so they could stay in the recruiting forum.

15. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Well damn, Tenny. Just Busted is allsome. Hot girls in there.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Like they are seperating their ignorance from the main football board...........both forums are equally full of ignorant [uck fay]s, especially jmoore. The guy who is desperately wanting good football conversation and meanwhile posting tweets that sound like they are from a 13 year old emo chick.

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

No doubt, between jmoore and Sab, they've probably scared off more players than Dooley's job security.

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Did we ever determine if Sab was actually OCI?

19. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Hotdamn, Volbeef has gone negavol? I really have been away from there for a long time.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I was really tempted to go into the football forum and make a "Football Forum: Recruiting News" thread

BearCat204 likes this.