It starts today

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kmf600, Jan 20, 2017.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

So Ashley Judd has officially lost her mind.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Yeah that was weird as hell.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Wet dreams about his daughter? I'm not that big of a trump fan, but Jesus.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

What did she do?

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Yeah we need context with these out if the blue statements.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She's a Kentucky fan

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I watched a race her husband was in years ago and she spoke, that's when I knew she was a nut.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Also, I'm convinced barron trump is the mastermind behind all of this.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So far we have Ashley Judd being weird and Madonna saying she considered blowing up white house.

10. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Still campaigning with every single speech.

11. NashVol11

CIA speech turned into an explanation of how the small attendance yesterday was actually "a million and a half people" and a miraculous huge attendance for his speech in the rain, which stopped while he was speaking because of God. Smh

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Madonna likes blowing things...

[video=youtube;Oh1RMUyCkLQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1RMUyCkLQ[/video]

13. NashVol11

The "not my president" stuff annoys me, though. He literally is the president.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He's every American's President. Might not be the one they want, but he's still their President.

I'm seriously rooting he does an amazing job. Expectations aren't very high, but, ya know, Hope....

15. NashVol11

Like, your inauguration wasn't well-attended. It's well-known, members of your party were recruiting attendees. But it doesn't matter. The only people that care are people who already lost.

Most people would just let it go and not bring up a weakness. Trump has to bring it up and somehow spin it into a strength, even though no one buys it and it has nothing to do with the CIA. Learn to freaking stop digging.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Just read where Sen. Orrin Hatch was President Obama's choice for the Designated Survivor in the event of a tragedy before Trump was sworn in. I could see this would get pretty murky if such an event happened. Let's hope we never find out.

I just find this type stuff interesting. Pretty cool the lengths taken to ensure the continuity of govt.

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Is there a website that I can go to, to determine specifically what the Women's March is about?

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Must have been watching the CNN reports on what happens if Trump were assassinated before being sworn in. CNN trying to plant the seeds.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Same celebs and white women who were at Clinton rallys (only hee rallys had more diversity). They are just expressing their frustration that she lost.

Funny; these same folks were fine with Bills treatment of Women.

20. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I can't believe someone didn't bother to remind him what he was standing in front of and that it wasn't the place to get off script.