Jalen Hurd

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 26, 2015.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Again they don't help him. But Jesus Christ get it close.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Hurd is a beast, I agree, he deserves better

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

There aren't many players on this team that I have any problem with. Guys play hard. They're just coached by a gaggle of dipshits led by the king dipshit.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The pass that hit his hands? That is accurate enough for me right now.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I have more of a problem with throwing to him to start with. We have 1790 better options.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

There is no excuse for the bad ball to a wide open Josh Smith on the sideline. None.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If he puts it where it needs to be, it's an easy touchdown.

8. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Abso-freakin-lutely

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have one question about this. Not disputing you, but why the **** are we throwing to Josh Smith more than we are North, Pearson and company. Does the guy have pics of the staff having an orgy with a goat? Nah. This staff would screw up a good goat ****ing.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You're a defensive guy right? If you're playing us, who's the one receiver that you're not worried about? It shouldn't be surprising that he's open more often.

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

butch jones is taking a bunch of winners at the high school level and is teaching them how to lose.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We have enough quality receivers that defenses should be worried about all of them.

14. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He put it where it needed to be for a completion and it went through his hands.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

And a quality TE

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Shit. You transfer Hurd, Dobbs, and Kamara to Auburn and those bastards would be undefeated with me as their top WR.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You're just ****ing wrong on this. Hell, the freshman QB on the high school team I coach could have made that throw. With ease.

18. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If you're that convinced of it, maybe I am remembering it wrong.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If you're only point is that the ball was "catchable," then yeah, it was catchable. But I could deliver a catchable ball to that guy in that situation. It would have been a spectacular catch, had he made it, and a ****ing division one QB with even a little accuracy turns that into a TD.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, he wasn't throwing well. He also single-handedly kept us in that game despite UF going 5-5 on fourth downs. Trying to blame a player for this debacle is myopic and stupid. You know full damn well where the problem is, and no amount of roster tinkering will overcome it.