Media Library - Big Daddy Vol: Addressing Vanderbilt.....Tennessee vs Vandy 2011

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Big Daddy Vol: Addressing Vanderbilt.....Tennessee vs Vandy 2011
    (click here to watch and comment)

[​IMG]

Big Daddy Vol: Addressing Vanderbilt.....Tennessee vs Vandy 2011 (10 min 46 sec)
    Uploaded on 11-21-2011 at 11:07 AM by Tenacious D
    General Media - YouTube

Im no coach, nor am I a speech maker, but I know we're supposed to beat Vandy and this should be hard wired into EVERY VOL football player.

Tags: college, football, general neyland, ncaa, neyland stadium, tennessee volunteers, tennessee vs vanderbilt, vanderbilt commodores, vanderbilt university, vandy favored over vols

Big Daddy Vol: Addressing Vanderbilt.....Tennessee vs Vandy 2011
    (click here to watch and comment)

Pay close attention at the 7:10(ish) mark. Gold.

Also, if you cannot access the Media forum to view the clip, simply purchase it (with system credits) at the VbShop.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't understand people like this

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

True story.

Last season, my wife and I ran into a woman who she knows from her old stomping grounds. Among other topics of conversation, the lady complained of this crazy-ass who lives a few miles away from her - and how he had become somewhat of an internet "sensation" for posting a video of him standing in front of his house.....pissing on a shirt lit ablaze........and saying, "[uck fay] Kiffin". She said that she was driving by when he was filming, and wondered why someone would be stupid enough to be filming something which they had lit on fire in the middle of the snow.

I told her that she was the Tennessee equivalent of Abraham Zapruder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.