Name an electable Republican candidate not named Mitt Romney.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Oct 4, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Disagree, the devil you know is better than the mental invalid with irrational beliefs in the supernatural you don't know.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

At this point id vote for George bush over Obama

3. What "irrational beliefs in the supernatural" do you speak of?

4. I'd vote for 'draw a name out of a hat' over the Obama Idiot.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

The views she has stated in terms of her religious beliefs and her plans to legislate them.

6. My mistake. I thought you were speaking about Romney.

The libtards can get their hands out of their pants and end the masturbation session over Bachman. She won't even sniff the nomination.

Unless you believe all religion is an ""irrational beliefs in the supernatural"?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

By definition, I do believe that they are. But such beliefs are wildly popular. Obama himself is kooky like that.

I don't have a problem with Romney, and have said many times that he is the mainstream candidate of choice for me. I usually vote independent though.

He is the best option we have, and for once I don't mean that in a "our options are all pathetic" sort of way. The reasons why some of the Republican base are not jazzed up about him are exactly the reasons why I think he'll be a good leader for the WHOLE country, not just a particular voting block. And I think him knocking down a religious barrier if elected is a nice bonus. Mormons are a much smaller minority and much less understood than blacks, although I doubt that will get much media play.

8. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

Thank You!