Occupy Wall Street Protester Meltdown Video

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Oct 25, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That would be fine with me

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Very. Very confused.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Yes they are.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

WTF are they supposed to do if WSP plays a show close by, leave their post?

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The chick stole his thunder right at the end.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Velma always does.

[​IMG]

7. kev2012

kev2012 New Member

with a break during those pesky winter months....

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

One of my many questions sparked by that levitation video:

How does one "capulate" with their demands? Or are they referencing the family Capulate, of Romeo and Juliet fame?

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think it's Capulet. Maybe this story will also end tragically (?) with everyone dead.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Occupy London

Telegraph thermal imaging video at protest camp show most tents are empty.

Infra red images taken by a police helicopter during the early hours show that only around 20 of the 200 tents on the encampment actually have people staying in them.

The Daily Telegraph has shot its own video of the St Paul's camp using thermal imaging equipment which appears to confirm these claims.

The footage, shot at 1230am on Tuesday Oct 25 shows a multitude of darkly coloured tents around the courtyard indicating those that were unoccupied.

It would appear most of the protesters are heading home to sleep in their own beds at night rather than staying onsite.

Video: Telegraph thermal imaging video at protest camp show most tents are empty - Telegraph

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I am sick of the disproportionate distribution of wealth in this country. I think to solve this problem I'm going to go spend weeks not working and producing zero income while the guys with all the money continue to do their jobs as normal.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm kind of tired of defending these guys. The wack-job to legit protester ratio is just too high.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Hopefully this catches on with the Occupy movement and they set their rally there.

Attached Files:

15. volinbham

volinbham Member

The first thing I thought of when looking at that guy

[​IMG]

16. volinbham

volinbham Member

Enjoyed this from the comments section

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I really feel like there's some memes or motivational posters to be made of the OP. I mean, come on... "future cars"? WTF

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

1%.jpg mr burns.jpg releasing the hounds.jpg

Simple solution

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I am shocked that the media is still trying to pass this off as being about legit concerns by legit American people. These clowns are no more representative than Al Gore is.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

when the phrase "professional protesters" gets thrown around you know you have a lot of people simply there because they have nothing better to do. it's hard of me to feel sorry for people spending a month camping and getting stoned complaining they can't find a job. if i was unemployed i'd be giving maximum effort to finding a job.