OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

2 more chemo rounds. Done in April. Been a long 6 months.
    Brought our family closer. We were on autopilot and lacked true perspective.

gcbvol and kmf600 like this.
  2. Ssmiff

Where did you go?

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I hope it wasn’t type B. I would have just stayed on the toilet the whole flight home if it’s what I had.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And kpt has managed to cause a worldwide outbreak of the the swine flu.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well they picked the wrong guy to start it. I’ve been on a lot of airplanes the last couple of weeks. I think I’m the only person the TSA allows to cover his mouth when he coughs or sneezes.

6. Ssmiff

Worth the trip. Though I'm hurting pretty good.

Attached Files:

CardinalVol, warhammer and kmf600 like this.
  7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Went for a run this evening and passed a dog. I rarely see loose dogs along my normal routes from the house in bammer, so I started the typical thought process of whether or not it's aggressive, etc. I got fairly close as I passed it, and it barely paid me any mind. All was good. I got a bit of a late start and decided to make another loop around the block where I saw the dog. It had moved a few houses down and it was behaving like a hunting dog or another that stays penned more than it is out. I thought nothing of it as I approached. It turned, looked at me, and I thought maybe it just hadn't noticed me before. As it headed my way, it looked at me, appeared startled, and abruptly turned straight into my thigh. The crazy thing run its head and shoulder into my upper thigh. Stupid kamikaze canine left me a pain in my groin from the impact and my trying to evade its last second dart toward me. Luckily I walked it off. I thought I had just about pulled a ssmiff for a second.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You really should consider taking the car from now on.

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Who runs with bacon in their pockets?

warhammer likes this.
  10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You lost me at “went for a run”.

chavisut likes this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I had to glue a cut over my oldest son's eye because he and my brother in law's lab ran head first into each other a few Christmases ago.

12. Ssmiff

Sounds like a decent hit by the dog coming up to stop the run

warhammer and kmf600 like this.
  13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Either one have any eligibility in the ncaa? We need LBs

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Air Bud 4: Necessary Ruffness

Ssmiff likes this.
  15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

So cheesy I'm surprised it didn't happen.

justingroves likes this.
  16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Air Bud 4: Wide Retriever

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

He caught me late in the run for what I've been doing the past couple of months. I think I would have been able to evade him or at least give him the stiff arm at mile one. At mile five, I was thinking more about it being all uphill back to the house.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So my wife got one of those phone calls from the "Sheriff's office" talking about how she'd missed jury duty and he was trying to help her out before her fine got out of hand, blah, blah, blah... at some point he was going to ask for some form of untraceable money transfer. She quickly realized it was a hoax and called him out on it. He got irate and screamed some profanity at her. Anyway, his caller ID actually said he was calling from Knox Co. Sheriffs Department, so he was obviously using one of those special number generator deals. Anything we can do to get this guy busted?

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Call the sheriff's office back and tell them to kiss your ass.

20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I got same thing over here in NC last year Caller ID said Florida (LMAO). They knew the Sheriff and County Clerk names, etc.

I kept the kid on the phone for 30 minutes. Asking questions, everytime he would get excited and start talking fast, I would calm him down and remind him I was an old man and my hearing was poor.

I finally thanked him and said even though they would throw me in jail, I was just gonna take my chance and drive down to sheriff office.

Called sheriff, freaked them out and they had me submit an online report to Federal govt. I think it was FBI.