POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems pretty racist.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wharever yoi looser

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Thumbs down emoji

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He knows how to sell. It's as simple as that

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I really want one of these Korea Summit Coins. Do many presidential events have coins? Is there a Cash for Clunkers coin? Obamacare Coin? Mission accomplished in Iraq Coin? Definition of "is" Coin?

I think widely distributed commemorative coins may be a revolution for political accountability.

Oh man, this meeting now has to happen and be successful, or Kim is cooked. There's a [uck fay]ing coin now, kim. And it ain't fungible, so you better make it worth something!

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Trump made an "IP mows my lawn" coin, you had better believe I mow that white house lawn come Saturday. I'm not making the leader of the free world look like a chump on a commemorative coin. He'd find a way to get me on a deck of cards or a milk carton.

VolDad likes this.
  7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Is this real? No wonder Pence's jockstrap is in a wad.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I thought that was because Queer Eye was back on Netflix.

Poppa T and gcbvol like this.
  9. gcbvol

Pruitt is the gift that keeps on giving.

10. NorrisAlan

Have any previous administration kicked or prevented so many news agencies going to various meetings, etc? I honestly do not know.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know how you legally prevent someone from attending a meeting open to other members of the press/public. I think there are laws regarding that.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I think he means well, but this is stupid. Of course Bezos is rich, he built a great idea from the ground up and is profiting - as it should be. And I'd like to see proof that the workers need food stamps.

13. gcbvol

Yeah, I'm not sure about this food stamps bit. As I recall Amazon is not necessarily a market leader in compensation, but certainly not in the below living wage zone. I haven't performed a deep dive, however, so could be off.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I disagree with his point, but I don't think the pickers make a great deal. I think it's around 28K a year or so.

Which it's a tech company that has a lot of actually low skill manual labor that goes with it in moving product.

lylsmorr likes this.
  15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They have a lot of seasonal workers that may not have much going for them other than that, maybe.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Be interesting to do the math and see what kind of a pay raise everyone else gets if he drops his salary by certain percentages. Also, does he really make 275 million a day or does Amazon make that much a day?

IP likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

There is no way he makes $275 million a day, personally. He would be making 100 billion dollars a year.

IP likes this.
  18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well a quick Google search tells me has about an $80,000 salary and the majority of his wealth fluctuates with Amazon stock, which is doing quite well right now. Not sure the 275mil/day number checks out.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't think Bernie is a bad guy, but his politics is evil.

lylsmorr and justingroves like this.
  20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well the tweet says his wealth, not his company's. And if he redistributed a ton of that money, wouldn't that crush profits, make the stock go down, and make him way, way less rich?