SEC blocks Texas A&M bid to join.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Hobock, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

keeps things interesting

2. CD12

CD12 Member

The question Baylor must ask themselves. Had it been them that got an invite or if they were worthy enough to be in the SEC, what would they have done? Or had the SEC came after Baylor and A&M?

3. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Still awaiting the paternity test as of now.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Honestly, I dont think that is a fair question. Of course they wouldnt throw a tantrum if they had been invited. But, as it is right now, they are going to be left out in the cold. They will be losing a ton on money and even though it chapps aTm's ass, I think they are just doing what is in their best interest. They are going to be the ones bent over in this whole ordeal, and if Im getting [uck fay]ed, Im not just going to let someone do it easily. Thats my take on it

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Officially announced today. A&M is a member of the SEC, no strings attached.

They bring their male cheerleaders and traditions of nut grabbing to the conference beginning 2012.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

[uck fay] 'em

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

They can add UTEP for all I care at this point, given that expansion is such a foregone conclusion. But if they don't work it out to keep the Bama-UT rivalry I will officially lose my s***.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Dammit. Expansion is ridiculous for the SEC.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

the top half of the conference just added another win to their schedule.

10. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Oh hi mofos.