Site Loyalty

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Oct 24, 2011.

1. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I definately didn't get myself shutdown on purpose, I was truly shocked I got banned for cussing a few times.

2. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

Seriously . . . What would I even narc about? It's not like you guys are plotting attacks out in the open where I could do anything about it.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Wasn't part of your banning. Had more to do with the questioning of his lurking.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I do think there are things being told to freak or he's lurking somehow. Just from your body of work and knowing you as well as one can on an anonymous message board, you don't appear to be that type to me. I have no access to ip addresses here, so I don't know the whole of it. Just my gut feeling.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What's your wifi network's password? I've almost reached my cell phone's data limit. Nice house, by the way.

6. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

NYYvol were you one that is in the army?

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Not I.

8. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

I'm sorry if we shocked you. Although we do appreciate the nude pic of Anne Hathaway from earlier today.

9. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

For some reason I thought you were

10. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

lol I edited that before one of yall did

11. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

I know nobody will believe me, but I really can't remember the last time anybody posted "Hey guess what they're doing over at 8th".

I've actually been pleased that the back and forth stuff that was happening early on died down.

12. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

I've since moved into a Winnebago so I can experience the lifestyle of some of our posters over at VN.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I promise that it is no conspiracy. Who is online is on the main page. As a proactive recruiter I look at “members online” often.

Nice attempted deflection.

Why do y’all ban anonymously?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not really sure it was as two sided as "back and forth" implies. Sending polite invitations with no mention of leaving VN doesn't exactly equal attacks on one's real world fiance and personal threats sent through buddies at bars.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If your shitter is ever full you're welcome to the storm drain in front of my house.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And I assume things will eventually die down more. I was not given a raw deal like some others here, so I don't have the beef that they do. However, I can understand the frustration. I still think both can coexist, though.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

On my way. Damn taco bell.

18. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

Whatever you call it, I'm not interested in it.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Which is the biggest travesty of the entire ordeal. Many guys that got banned would have simply continued doing what I done once I found out about the place. I joined here and had both sites in my bookmarks and had at it.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It isn't exactly a hot topic over here, either.