Vol Forum Soup entries

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by WM, Oct 18, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

That's not the kid from the show Skins who somehow has inside info on UT?

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll never understand why he voiced so much of his personal life on a message board.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Attention whore. His life sucks, he has no 'real' friends, and has no standing in the real world. As a result, he retreats to the interwebs so he can think he is more than his sorry ass existance says he is...sounds logical to me. Hell, I talk a bit about my personal life: job, health, kids (in generalities). Many of us do. BUT, I have NEVER had the notion enter my head that, "hey, I'm a pizza guy whose wife is leaving me and taking my step-daughter whom I can't live without with her and is a holy terror in public places, I'm gonna off myself if they leave... Hey, I need to post that on a message board for the world to see." I enjoy message boards as much as anyone, but it isn't a substitute for really important shit that makes life worth living. It's really kinda sad in a pitiful loser sense when you think about it.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Eric and his supplements is what chapped my ass the most about him. You're a pizza guy, you shouldn't be spending 300 a month of vitamins.

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Lost it there.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

lets remember he had to move back in with his parents when his wife left him and he couldn't afford their likely rather low priced 2 bedroom apt. we aren't dealing with financial wizards here. but hey. he has huge contacts in the football dept right?