What Really Gets You ****ed Off?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by 7thgroupvolfan, Jun 28, 2012.

1. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

When I have to tell someone who is higher rank than me, been in the military a lot longer than me, how to do his job. That really gets me ****ed off.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

When my kids hide Oreos, Little Debbies and the like in their rooms and force me to look for them.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Are you a non-comm?

Those guys are the backbone of the military. Without them, we got nothing.

4. JayVols

In the spirit of 7th's post with a twist:

I hate it when people (legislators, school board members, etc) make education policy when they have had zero training in education.

5. Oldvol75

Amen to that.

6. Oldvol75

Amen to that.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Just keep in mind that, if legislators only passed laws in areas where they had knowledge, we would be practically lawless.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Getting words replaced by *'s. Even when they aren't that bad.

9. JayVols

I realize that, but being ignorant and not seeking the council of experts in theory AND those charged with implementing policy leads to the cluster we have in our schools today. I don't think it's too much to ask for a school board member to have some background in education, like having a high school diploma.....

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  10. JayVols

You can't even use some terms used by professionals. V a g i n a is the anatomically correct term used by gynecologists and other MDs. It looks like this with the adsense Nazis: ******. It's more like adnonsense.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Sounds like you're trying too hard.

12. 7thgroupvolfan

Or doing my job..

13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Telling people how to do their job is your job? That's cool. I wouldn't expect it to make you very many friends though. :)

14. JayVols

If someone screws up in his line of work, people die. Come to think of it, people die when they do it right. It's just the folks we want to die....

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

"The secret to winning a war isn't dying for your country. It's making some other poor bastard die for his country". - Gen. George S. Patton

16. 7thgroupvolfan

It's my job to advise and assist. It they're f'kn up then I have to say something. I feel like it's happening a little too often.

17. 7thgroupvolfan

yes

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I was just messin with him. I have experience with that ********* too...

Why did censor "work force"?

19. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I found that maybe a third of the crew actually cared or had an ounce of good work ethic. Some were just that incompetent, but mostly laziness was the problem.

20. JayVols

No problem dude. I was messing around, too. 7th's a bad dude. He actually inspired a tv show. You may have seen it: 1,000 Ways to Die.